Step One Hundred and Forty-Five


Niagara Falls - I will honor the world and its turbulent forces, for to resist requires immense strength and perseverance
Step 145. I Will Honor The World Today.
Honor the world today, for it is the place you have come to reclaim Knowledge and to bestow its gifts. Thus, the world in its beauty and in its tribulation provides the right environment for you to fulfill your purpose. Honor the world because God is in the world honoring the world. Honor the world because Knowledge is in the world honoring the world. Honor the world because without your judgment you will realize it is a place of grace, a place of beauty and a place that blesses you as you learn to bless it.

Repeat your lesson upon the hour. In your two longer practice periods, experience loving the world. Allow Knowledge to give its grace. You do not have to try to be loving here, but merely to be open and to let Knowledge express its great affection.

Honor the world today so that you may be honored for being in the world, for the world honors you as you honor yourself. The world is acknowledged as you acknowledge yourself. The world needs your love and your blessings. It needs your good works as well. In this way, you are honored, for you have come here to give.

Practice 145:
 Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.


Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

May 25, 2013 Round One: It is hard to honor the world when there are so many atrocities in it. To honor the world without judgment I need to close my eyes to the horrors and look only at the beauty. However, if honoring the world means feeling honored that I am here in the world, that I am here for a purpose and to learn, that I am here to give and serve, that makes it easier.

I like what Tom C writes in his Steps2Know blog for this Step: Note: “Thus, the world in its beauty and in its tribulation provides the right environment for you to fulfill your purpose.” This implies we have chosen to be here. Bad news for the claim: “I didn’t ask to be born.”

December 17, 2014 Round Two: When I look on the world without judgment, when I extend my love and blessings to the world, I can honor it. For indeed, I have chosen to come to the world to learn and expand my awareness in this physical setting, to perform my good works and give my gifts. The world provides the perfect environment for this, so how can I not honor it? When this Step tells me that God is in the world honoring the world and Knowledge is in the world honoring, how on earth (no pun intended) can I be in the world and not honor the world? I am bound to honor it if I have my head screwed on the right way.

November 23, 2018 Round Three: I am to experience loving the world, for it provides the right environment for me to fulfill my purpose. I do honor and love the world and see it as a place of grace and beauty, a place where Knowledge expresses its great affection. The world needs my love and my blessings, and my good works. Meditation - 5.07 - 5.27. In the pool of Knowledge. Wondering if I can send my recommendation to the Nobel Prize committee independently? Emphasis on how the small man can express greatness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen