Step Two Hundred and Six


Step 206. Love Is Flowing From Me Now.
Love is flowing from you, and today you can attempt to experience this and to release those things that obstruct it. Without judgment, without illusion, without fantasy and without the limitations of a purely human viewpoint, you will see that love is flowing from you. You will see that all your frustration in life is your inability to experience and to express this love which wishes to flow from you. Regardless of the circumstances in which your frustration arises, it is always because you cannot express love. Your evaluation of difficulties and dilemmas can certainly conceal this fact but cannot deny its existence.

Upon the hour allow love to flow from you, realizing that you do not need to engage in any form of behavior, for love will arise naturally from you like fragrance from a flower. In your deeper practices, allow your mind to become still so that love may flow from you. In this, you will realize the natural function of your mind and the greatness of Knowledge, which is within you but is not yours to own.

Do not let any self-deprecating ideas or self-doubts dissuade you from this opportunity today. Without your interference, love will flow naturally from you. You do not need to put on any pretense. You do not need to acquire any form of behavior for this to happen. Your behavior in time will represent that which flows from you naturally. Allow love to flow from you naturally today.

Practice 206: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.



Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

October 21, 2013 Round One: Much has been written about love, the bottom line being that the search for love brings us back to our true selves. For me this is also what Steps to Knowledge is all about—a journey that eventually brings me to an understanding of my True Self in the greater scheme of things.

This Step says:


"You will see that all your frustration in life is your inability to experience and to express this love which wishes to flow from you."


This reiterates what I have come to realize over the years—that I am my own worst enemy, and if only I could get out of my own way, life would be much dandier.

Today I wish for this love, which I understand to be my natural inheritance, to flow from me and work its magic.


February 24, 2015 Round Two: "You do not need to put on any pretense. You do not need to acquire any form of behavior for this to happen."

This sentence from the Step resonates with me today. I no longer need to wear a mask, I am comfortable in my own skin, I do not have to do anything specific for love to flow from me. I just have to be who I am.


January 29, 2019 Round Three: I was late for the Vigil, woke at 4.04 and it began at 4.00 today. I got there around 4.25. Not so with it today. I wish love to flow from me to all those in my life and beyond, regardless,,, I wish my love to flow to Volodya, despite the intrusion and irritation he creates in my life. I wish my love to flow to Sasha, despite the way he does things, the things that rile me. He learns from his own mistakes. I will deal with things.
Reed is urging us to take the next step, he says everything is coming into alignment, the elements are lining up. I am ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve