Step Two Hundred and Thirty-Four


Step 234. Knowledge Serves Humanity In All Ways.
Knowledge activates all mental and physical abilities for good. It directs all manner of individual pursuits that are for the benefit of humanity. In the arts, in the sciences, in all endeavors, in the simplest gesture and the greatest act, Knowledge demonstrates a greater life and strengthens all of the highest qualities in individuals who are engaged with it.

Because Knowledge is great, you do not need to associate it only with great things, for the expression of Knowledge can permeate even the smallest word and the tiniest gesture. Thus, they too can have the greatest impact upon others. The power of Knowledge within one individual is to activate the power of Knowledge in other individuals and thus stimulate and support the regeneration of life within minds that are living in separate fantasies. Within the world you cannot see the overall potency of this, but you can experience it within your own life and see it demonstrated within the context of the relationships with which you are now engaged.

Do not think you know. You either do or you do not. Remember this, for the opportunity for self-deception is still with you because you have not yet been willing to face yourself completely, fearing that what you would find would discourage or destroy you. Yet, when you face yourself completely, all you will find is Knowledge.

In your deeper practice periods today allow yourself to enter stillness once again, utilizing the methods that you have learned thus far. Do not allow anything to distract you from your purpose. You are part of a Greater Force, and this Greater Force is supporting you.

Practice 234: Two 30-minute practice periods.

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.
 


December 26, 2013 Round One: “The power of Knowledge within one individual is to activate the power of Knowledge in other individuals and thus stimulate and support the regeneration of life within minds that are living in separate fantasies.”

I haven’t experienced this yet in my life, I have not been consciously aware of seeing a demonstration of this in my current relationships. Although wait, now I come to think of it, this may explain one very mysterious occurrence in my life, something I still refer to as a miracle, but perhaps it is indeed evidence of this power of Knowledge working between individuals, the power of Knowledge serving humanity in all ways. I will not think I know this, I may be deceiving myself, but I take great comfort in knowing I am part of a Greater Force and that this Greater Force is supporting me.

March 26, 2015 Round Two: I continue to particularly embrace the fact that I am part of a Greater Force and that this Greater Force is supporting me. I think that what I strongly believe, my thought patterns, play a vital part in shaping my reality, in shaping what I experience and the quality of the world I live in, my world. What I concentrate on becomes my reality. So I concentrate on good.

I opened Secrets of Heaven today to p. 248 and read:

“There is always a great deal of difficulty with personal authority. Some cannot tolerate the idea of receiving a greater authority, and some will never claim their own. Yet all true teaching from beyond is to develop the individual to be self-motivating, to represent the truth of their own Knowledge.”

February 27, 2019 Round Three: Within the world I cannot see the overall potency of this, but I can experience it within my own life and see it demonstrated within the context of the relationships with which I am now engaged. I see this with my husband. My attitude toward him has changed so much. Oh, how I suffered in the past, how I let him get to me! Now I stand back and do not let him affect me, he is without Knowledge, at least he has not tapped into it consciously. I have been reading back in an old diary for 2010. It was around this time of year that year when my husband insisted on locking the door at midnight so that if Michael (our son) was not home by then, he would have to stay out all night. How I hated that! I would not be able to sleep and would creep out and unlock the door after my husband went to sleep so that Michael could get back in. How awful and stupid it all was. So glad I am in a calmer, safer place. Everything has worked out in my life. It was also at this time in 2010 when my husband went to a friend's 50th birthday party and got drunk. So he has 9 years’ sobriety now. The upshot of that was that he wanted to be with me in sobriety. I gave him an ultimatum and he understood I was not joking. I stood my ground. He made a conscious choice to be with me and not drink. Is this an example of how Knowledge in me activated Knowledge in him, I wonder?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen