Step Two Hundred and Thirty-Three


Step 233. I Am Part Of A Greater Force For Good In The World.
This statement is absolutely true, though from a separated point of view it may be very difficult to understand. It is not expected that you will understand today’s idea, but it is given you to experience its power and potency, for being representative of truth it can lead you to the truth, which is the experience of Knowledge. This is the greatest possibility for any idea—that it can be a doorway to Knowledge.

This idea, then, must be approached properly. You must realize the limitations of a separated point of view and not attempt to judge the value of this day’s idea. You cannot judge it. You can only respond to it or deny it because its truth is greater than your current interpretation. Recognizing your current limitations in this regard gives you access to greatness, for without protecting that which weakens you, you may find your way to that which strengthens you and gives you purpose, meaning and direction.

You are part of a greater force for good, for this force is joined and directed by Knowledge. Knowledge here is beyond what any individual can own. Therefore, there is no “your” Knowledge and “my” Knowledge; there is only Knowledge. There is only your interpretation and my interpretation, and in this there can be discrepancies, but Knowledge is Knowledge. It leads people together; it takes people apart. If it is truly comprehended from stillness and objectivity, its true direction can be discerned and followed.

Take strength today as you repeat this idea upon the hour. Know that all of your efforts on behalf of Knowledge are supplemented by those who practice with you—those whom you can see and those whom you cannot see. In your deeper practices allow your own self-discipline, which prepares you to enter into stillness and peace, to be supplemented as well. Thus, your accomplishment today will supplement the efforts of all others who practice, those who are unlearning the false and those who are learning the true along with you.

Practice 233: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

December 25, 2013 Round One: Truth is the experience of Knowledge” – this is what I take from this Step, this is the main point for me here.

I recognize my limitations and am happy not to judge, but just accept there are things beyond my current understanding, things that my separated point of view distorts and interprets incorrectly.

I am dedicated to practicing Steps and reclaiming Knowledge. I trust that I will be able to discern and follow the true direction Knowledge is showing me. All I know today is that when I read the New Message from God texts, Steps to Knowledge included, something resonates deeply within me, something opens in my mind. I am very happy to know that I join with others practicing with me in this and that I am part of a greater force for good in the world. So be it.

March 25, 2013 Round Two: The same rings true for me today.

This time the following sentence struck me: This is the greatest possibility for any idea—that it can be a doorway to Knowledge.”

I am ready to open any door that leads to Knowledge and am willing to accept that I can be part of a greater force for good in the world. I think that is why I came here now. However, I see that there are parts of my individuality that hinder this, there are things I still need to work on in order to be able to fully surrender to being part of this greater force for good. I am concentrating on what I can do to become part of a greater force for good and so manifesting this in my life.
February 26, 2019 Round Three: Another Step that emphasizes how my efforts supplement the efforts of others, those practicing with me, those reclaiming Knowledge with me. Thus I am part of a Greater Force for good in the world. This makes perfect sense. I absolutely get this. I am looking for the doorway to Knowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen