Step Two Hundred and Sixty-Three


Step 263. With Knowledge All Things Become Clear.
Why engage in additional speculation? Why project further blame or judgment? Why make your life more complex and more frustrating when all things become clear with Knowledge? Why make your mind more complex? Why attribute more and more qualities to yourself? Why invent new levels of thinking and being when with Knowledge all things become clear? Why project more and more distinctions upon the world? Why make the world seem so hopelessly complex and meaningless when with Knowledge all things become clear?

You have only to learn to be with Knowledge to see what Knowledge sees, to do what Knowledge does and to have the peace of Knowledge, the grace of Knowledge, the inclusion of Knowledge, the relationships of Knowledge and all that Knowledge contains, which the world cannot possibly duplicate.
 


In your two deeper practices return to being with Knowledge, in humility and simplicity, in stillness and in silence. Breathe Knowledge in. Allow Knowledge to enter and fill your body. Allow yourself to be immersed in Knowledge and all things will become clear, for with Knowledge all things become clear and all questions disappear.

Practice 263: Two 30-minute practice periods.



Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

February 18, 2014 Round One: This is so perfectly simple and beautiful!

Indeed, why make things more complex and meaningless when all things become clear with Knowledge? Just step back, relax, and let Knowledge lead the way.

"Allow Knowledge to enter and fill your body. Allow yourself to be immersed in Knowledge and all things will become clear."

Nothing could be more perfect.

April 28, 2015 Round Two: I am experiencing this with particular clarity today. Knowledge has led me to a place where my soul sings and my life is becoming entirely simplified. Nothing here is complex or meaningless, all is becoming harmonized and falling into place. This is such a different experience to a couple of years ago when I set off to a place in the country I thought I might settle, but I was full of anxiety then, and when I arrived my first thought was “What on earth am I doing here?” This time I feel no anxiety or foreboding, only a rippling of joy that runs through me. Things are boding well, I am off to a very good start!

I opened the latest post in the wonderful blog I discovered recently "A Healing Space..." called "Dissolved in the Crucible of Rewiring Tenderness."

There I read:

"The only ground left is that of a vulnerable, yet raging alive groundlessness. Anything could happen and nothing will ever be the same – that much is clear. You are utterly exposed, blown open, yet excruciatingly present to what is happening. It is so clear now that things will never turn out the way you thought they would. You are being asked to allow the old dream of 'me' to die, over and over and over again, with no idea, yet, of what will be reborn out of the ashes of integration."

Wow, this is so pertinent to me today in the context of this Step and my current experience.

March 28, 2019 Round Three: Stop complicating things by speculating, laying blame and making judgments when I only have to learn to be with Knowledge to see what Knowledge sees and have the peace of Knowledge. It can really be this simple. Just let it all go and become immersed in Knowledge, be with Knowledge in humility and simplicity, breathe Knowledge in.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen